You’re unique. Your school should be too.
Bitney … Inspiring students to be ready for life and relevant to the world.
Experience the Bitney difference.
What Makes Bitney Prep different?
As a Big Picture Learning School, Bitney fosters these qualities in our students:
– Willingness to take risks
– Sense of social responsibility
– Commitment to service
– Special talents and abilities
College admissions officers tend to favor applicants who demonstrate these traits ~ it’s not just grades
and SAT scores, although Bitney students thrive academically as well.
Bitney Prep is committed to developing well-rounded, thriving, and engaged students who are prepared for college and beyond.
Students are Known
Because enrollment is limited, classes are small. Teachers are able to closely monitor the needs, interests, and progress of each student, offering guidance and support along the way.
Students are Respected
At Bitney Prep High School, the prevailing attitude is one of mutual respect. We recognize the richness and diversity of ideas, attitudes, and backgrounds students bring to our school. Students are challenged to respect themselves and others.
Students are Educated
- Well prepared for freshman-level post secondary education
- Effective listeners, writers, and speakers
- Creative in formulating new questions and questioning old formulas
- Intrinsically motivated to continue learning
- Authentic individuals who are confident and purposeful about their future
- Confident, tolerant, and hold strong convictions with integrity
- Responsible global citizens