Our goal for 2019-2020 is $20,000
We can reach this goal if every family participates
Bitney College Prep exists today because each year our families make generous contributions to our Annual Giving Campaign. Monetary gifts are vital to our operating budget. These tax-deductible donations ensure the continued success of the Bitney community. Our goal this year is to raise $20,000. We can hit this target if we have 100% participation from our families.
Your financial support helps Bitney continue to:
- Personalize each student’s experience at Bitney Prep
- Maintain our innovative educational framework and unique focus
- Attract and employ talented & dedicated professionals to engage and guide our students
- Encourage and guide students to embrace their community as active citizens, participating in internships, volunteer programs, and more…
- Purchase materials and supplies that support our staff and students in the classrooms
The Bitney community includes YOU. Please take a moment to financially support the mission, the staff, and the students. We are enthusiastically guiding students to become active and engaged members of the community.
Your support of Bitney is a powerful affirmation and example for our youth.
Thank you for being an active, engaged member of the Bitney family.
When deciding how much to donate, please select a payment plan that works for your family.
When making your generous donation, please consider:
8 monthly donations of $125, $75, $45, $25
One-time donations of $1,000, $500, $250, $100
When you click on the donate button, you’ll be taken to a payment gateway, via Paypal. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to donate, simply use your debit or credit card.
Bitney College Prep High School is a recognized 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. (TAX ID 46- 3941861)